The school runs a very popular and thriving Breakfast Club for which there is a small charge of £1 (although this can be covered through pupil premium payments for children who are eligible – contact our admin team to discuss this further)
- Breakfast club runs from 8.10am to 9.00am every morning.
- One of our longest serving Teaching Assistants, Barbara Dawkins has set up and run the club.
- Toast, cereals and drinks will be supplied every day with the bonus of a bacon or sausage “buttie” on Fridays.
- There is a small charge for breakfast club of £1.
- Children will be supervised mainly in the school hall but can move onto the play areas later in the session.